We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. This post may contain special links through which we earn a small commission if you make a purchase (there is no additional cost to you). Thank you for supporting Trayer Wilderness with your purchases!
Disclaimer: Before we get started, I need to provide you with a legal disclaimer that essential oils do not treat, cure, or heal medical diagnosis. Please do not discontinue prescriptions or a medical professionals advice who is treating you, without consulting with them first. We are not medical professionals, nutritionists, food scientists or exports in anything other than living the “Simple Life” the way we chose to live it. Our posts are intended as our opinion and our way of doing things. All opinions and advice offered on this site are merely that of a mother, woman, wife, son, husband and man sharing our knowledge drawn from our own experiences and research. For more information on our Trayer Wilderness, Inc. Disclaimer. Remember to always do your own research when it comes to the safety, health and well-being of your family.
LEMON Essential Oil
Lemon is known as a powerful aromatic and internal cleanser. It also cleanses the air and uplifts your mood… We could all use that right?
It can also be used throughout your house as a non-toxic cleaner.
Invigorating, warming and enhancing come to mind when I think of the smell of a lemon.
Lemon essential oil can be used aromatically topically, internally and can be used topically with no dilution.
Please note: Each essential oil has different uses and not all can be used internally or topically
Other Uses for the Ladies:
- Hair cleansing
- Promoting a sense of well-being
- Aids in Gum removal and grease spots
- Brighten a pale, dull complexion by removing dead skin cells
Other Uses for the Men:
- Aids in removing wood stain, oil, grease spots and sticky residue.
- Prevents rust and will loosen rusty screws.
- Add 2 – 3 drops on a rag to remove grim from tools to make them look nice and last longer.
- Use Melaleuca essential oil and Lemon essential oil to clean a car battery and polish chrome wheels.
For the Kitchen:
- Add 2 drops to an 8 to 16 ounce glass of water to refresh yourself and your liver.
- Add 2 – 5 drops to your kitchen dish soap or better yet make your own (Stay Tuned for the Recipe – Let me know in the comments below if you are interested!)
- Create your own kitchen cleaner as well (Stay Tuned for the Recipe – Let me know in the comments below if you are interested!)
- Get rid of the stale food smell in your Dutch oven by leaving a paper towel with a few drops of Lemon essential oil until next use.
Did you know?
- 15 ml or lemon essential oil is equivalent to 45 lemons.
- It is said that Christopher Columbus carried lemon seeds to America.
I love having my Lemon Essential Oil available because the winter months on our homestead we can’t always get out of our location and lemons themselves will not keep all winter. Also because of our lifestyle we do not have the need to run to town very often so even keeping them on hand in the summer months can be tricky in that we run out of them before they would spoil so my 15ml bottle will last me a long time and provide great health benefits.
If you feel you will be ordering a lot of oils, consider receiving them at a discount. Feel free to email me at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.